One of our core principles is Extreme Flexibility to Meet Your Needs. And course customization is one way that we can offer that level of flexibility to you.
We're happy to customize the content our courses in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- combine two or more of our courses
- create material to cover your specialized needs
- remove material to make the course shorter and more streamlined for your specific needs
I.T. classes are typically all-day affairs that span a number of consecutive days. We know that that intense schedule can be challenging to participants. So we are happy to work with you to find a better way to schedule a class. Some of the customizations we offer (if not encourage) are:
- Rather than teach full-days, we can break the course down into half-days (or some other fraction).
- Rather than teach on consecutive days, we can insert break-days into the middle of the schedule. For example, we could do a Monday, Wednesday, Friday class, or even put a weekend in the middle of the schedule.